Vistas de página en total

viernes, 8 de febrero de 2019

PRAGE Homework


Write a blog about an activity you have taken up. You can invent one. Use the questions and prompts to help you. Write about 120 words. (10 marks)


Week 1: Tell readers what the activity is. Where and when do you do it? What was your first experience of the activity like?
I’ve just started …
I do it at … / I do it … times a week.
I spent the first day / class / session …

Week 2: Give more details about what happened this week. What have you learned? How do you feel when you do the activity?
This week we made / practised …
I’ve learned that … I always feel …

5 comentarios:

  1. Week 1: I´ve just started running, I do it morning before going to class. I so it three times a week. I like going arround the village. I spent the first day riding a bike.

    week 2: the second week I was running very fast suddenly, a cat appeared , I didn´t see it am I felt down. now I am in the hospital with a leg broken

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have to write your name. I don't know who you are.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I´ve started a dance class. I felt really enthusiastic. In my class there are very nice boys and girls. I didn´t meet anybody but they are very goog with me.

    I learned to dance very well, because my teacher is very good dancing. The next week we will learn new very difficult dances. I´m very happy

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This blog is about the aesthetics of people. This week we will see how to learn to make eyelids with different shading colors and also learn to shape lips with lipstick and color of lipstick. Later in the second week we will practice how to make different types of nails, gel nails, how to lengthen them and types of manicures.

    Nuria

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My cousin and I have started dancing classes. We are learning to dance tango. We do it in Madrid and we have been 4 days. We signed up last week. The first day we had a great time. We spent two hours dancing.
    After the last class we felt very tired. Next week we will learn to dance the Sevillian. My cousin and I had a lot of fun in the classes.

    ResponderEliminar